We are currently recruiting for the position of Entertainment Integration Manager for Disney Cruise Line.
Responsibilities: Manage all Guest facing communication platforms collaborating with ship and shore stakeholders to ensure a unified Guest experience. Entertainment Integration Managers (EIM) oversee the entire printing operation onboard including inventory/stock/ordering, maintaining equipment and performing basic maintenance. Responsible for management and integration of systems: including but not limited to Voyage Planner, BrightSign, Adobe Creative Suite, QFlow, and DCL App Messaging. Manage content for Disney Cruise Line Navigator App including preparation of contingencies and backups in case of malfunction.
Basic Qualifications / experience:
- Minimum two years of experience in a printer/desktop publishing type position or digital communications position
- Knowledge and computer skills using word processing, scanning, graphics programs, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and spreadsheet experience required
- Project management skills
- Familiarity with various Disney-specific programs, such as Voyage Planner, and BrightSign (desired)
- Familiarity with Canon high speed printers (desired)
- College degree or related schooling relevant to multi-media, computer graphics, desktop publishing, or digital communications
- Strong communication and leadership skills and ability to work with multiple different department leaders across varying disciplines
- Ability to work well under pressure and transition priorities in a high pressure environment
- Must have well-rounded grammar, writing, computer software and project management capabilities
- Strong attention to detail with ability to prioritize and distribute workflow
- Must have an eye for design techniques and format to ensure the final product meets Disney standards
- Manage and meet strict data entry deadlines into “Voyage Planner”
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of proper English usage, grammar and spelling
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision
This is a shipboard role
- Be genuinely interested in a career at sea and willing to live and work onboard a Disney Cruise Line vessel
- Be willing to follow and perform safety role, emergency responsibilities and associated responsibilities as specified in the ship Assembly Plan
- Be willing to uphold the general safety management responsibilities as specified in the Safety Management System in areas and operations under their control
- If applicable, be willing to share a confined cabin with other crew members and appreciative of working and living in a multicultural environment that has strict rules and regulations
- Have a valid passport and C1/D Seaman’s visa (DCL will provide you with documents to obtain this)
- Complete a pre-employment medical
- Obtain a criminal background check
- Bring approved work shoes
Disney Cruise Line is a drug-free workplace. All new hires are required to undergo drug/alcohol testing within the first week onboard and throughout their contracts. Failure to pass the drug/alcohol testing will result in immediate termination.
Please view our recruitment video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoIaEpMl9PY
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas – Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
excellent recruitment is the approved recruitment partner on behalf of Disney Cruise Line